Aquila Tax-Free Fund For Utah to hold Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Attendees will have the opportunity to visit with Fund Executives, Trustees, the Portfolio Managers and hear from Brian Butler, CPA and CFO of Salt Lake City Corporation’s Department of Airports
What: The Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Aquila Tax-Free Fund For Utah
Who: Portfolio manager JT Thompson and Brian Butler, CPA and CFO of Salt Lake City Corporation’s Department of Airports.
When: Tuesday, November 19 2019 at 8:30 a.m. Where: The Little America Hotel, 500 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
* Hear JT Thompson discuss the advantages of a high-quality intermediate tax-free Utah fund and the investment strategy going forward.
* Listen to Brian Butler discuss the value of the new Salt Lake City Airport, give updates on the airport, and to promote the grand opening next year.
* Learn how the Fund supports local communities and Utah while investors earn tax-free income. information on recent bond issuances.
* Meet other people who oversee the Fund - the Board of Trustees and Aquila Group of Funds Executives.
* Have an opportunity to chat with Trustees, Management and Portfolio Manager on an informal basis at the conclusion of the meeting.
Who Should Attend: Open to the Public & Shareholders/Investors of Aquila Tax-Free Fund For Utah.
Date & Time
November 19, 2019
8:30AM - 9:30AM
The Little America Hotel 500 South Main Street Salt Lake City 84101 UT US https://www.taylorsvillecityjournal.com/businesses/ut-salt-lake-city-the-little-america-hotel-2